Question by charlie: Is it secure to place a couple of drops of eucalyptus oil in the bath while pregnant?
I have a sinus infection and am very stuffy. I usually take a bath and put about ten drops of eucalyptus oil in the tub.
Is this protected to do whilst pregnant? I am 26 weeks.
Very best answer:
Solution by mjrcox
All forms of eucalyptus oil should be avoided by pregnant or breast-feeding females due to the fact of its known toxicity. It is not clear if eucalyptus oil is passed to babies through breast milk, but there have been cases of infant deaths from taking eucalyptus oil by mouth-located this on the net. I wasn’t positive myself if it was secure. Good luck!
Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!
- Can tea tree oil in the bath tub help clear up a yeast infection in a baby?
- Benefits of Aromatherapy Bath ? Makes Your Body Physical Fit
- How do you use essential oil in the bath?
- What’s the difference between bath oil, baby oil and massage oil?
- Have you ever made your own bath oil?